Book a mountain guide Snowlegend guide UIAGM
Spoken languages : francais,english,castellano,deutch,italiano
For quality and safety, Snowlegend prefer to guide groups of maximum 5 riders for couloirs and itineraries.
We accept groups of 6 to 7 persons for classical itineraries
Which are Vallons of Chancel or La Meije or Saint Christophe. Typical day Off-piste
|NB personnes||1 à 4||5||6 à 7|
* Organic coffee for free.
* Loan of DVA (Avalanche Victim Detector), Element by Mammut (one of the best and easy to use).
* Loan of Rossignol Freeride Helmet (it’s better to wear one), size XS, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, light & comfortable.
* Loan of security bag (25 litres, reinforced back, shovel & probe).
* Loan of harness (compulsory for riding on the glacier area) and very useful for abseiling!
* Possible to leave your gear in the Snowlegend chalet and dry your boots.
You get a special prices:
* less 5€ Rental skis lagrave freeride Rossignol Series7
* less 5€ rental skis touring La Grave All Mountain !
* less 5€ rental skiboots Rossignol Alltrack
* less 10€ rental abs la grave Mammut "Avalanche Airbag system".
* less 5€ rental boots Flow double boa, XV binding.
* less 5€ rental snowboards: Pogo, Dupraz, Rossignol.
* less 5€ rental splitboard lagrave XV Rossignol
* Wax, edge, p-tex, less 5€ to 10€ by Mathieu skiman.
These prices don’t include:
* Ski pass, 43€ per day from Snowlegend, normal price 49€.
Reduced price for those less than 25 years old: 38€.
Or buy multi-day ski passes at the desk of the Téléphériques des Glaciers de La Meije:
4 days running or not 184€/46€ per day, 5 days 225€/45€ per day, 6 days 258€/43€ per day, 7 days 294€/42€ per day, 8 days 320€/40€, 10 days 380€/38€, 1 month (28 days consecutives) 570€, Season pass 815€.
Agreement with Serre Chevalier Valley & Alpe D’Huez: less 25% for day ski pass with your 4 days ski pass or more.
* Lunch at Chancel Refuge - 2508m or Restaurant at the top - 3200m, or in the village - 1450m, depending on the itineraries!
Great value for money! It’s customary to invite your guide for lunch, thank you in advance!